Telemarketer - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in Knoxville, TN
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Vanessa Brown - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
about our agency
- Our office is located in West Knoxville.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2005.
- We currently have 3 team members at our agency.
- Our agency has received awards including: Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, and Bronze Tablet
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
if you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none